Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thanksgiving 2008

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone be safe na enjoy your family and freinds on Thursday.

    I'm thankful for my family, and the good people who are part of my life.

    I'm thankful we have fresh start for 2009.

    Thanks to folks on the board, Cherie and Gus.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz

    The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz

  3. #3
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you all have a great thanksgiving

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Gobble, Gobble

    To everyone on the board have a

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~//oo\\
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] #3

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    HandTurkey

    I gotta <u>hand</u> it to ya Charles, your words express my feelings to a T (for turkey)
    and I'm looking forward to our big family reunion, right here in the Old Pueblo.

    I hope Cherie & Cherie Peeps, everywhere, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, this year!

    Happy Thanksgiving Bud!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From my Family to yours,
    Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

    Gregg

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The bird was just put in the oven 10 minutes ago and in about 4 hours we'll have a house full of people! Christmas is great, but Thanksgiving is the time when the family comes together and shares with each other. No presents, nothing needed but your time and love of family.
    Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Mike and Melissa

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Warren! Good to see ya! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Well, I sure hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! I did and and I'm still enjoying this long (eventful weekend)
    to the utmost of my ability!

    Peace & Love!
    peace13779
    Gus

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    To my American friends have a safe and
    great Thanksgiving.

    Cheers and Godbless warren,chantale,mariange

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic